Most of the companies prefer candidates who are above or equal to 3 years of experience for this job. This job involves more accuracy of work and deliverance. This job demands at least 3 years of experience, and he /she should be confident of handling different accounts payable software and should be confident on handling SAP.
Duties and Responsibilities of Accounts Payable Clerk
Basic duty of an accounts payable clerk is to ensure that each and every process of accounts is done properly and done on time.
Responsibilities – Accounts payable clerk.
- Processing of accounts payable
- Research and find out the duplicates and avoid duplicate payments
- Ability to handle vendor queries
- Maintaining of vendor files
- Good Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Strong working knowledge on Excel sheets.
- Knowledge on Accounting codes and applying it accurately
- Ability to solve issues arising out of in differences in accounts.
These responsibilities can be slightly different according to each industry.
- Not Related
Users who found this page were searching for:
- skills for a financial controller
- duties responsibilities accounts payable clerk
- t's the responsibility of a accounts payable clerk
- duties and responsibilities of account payable clerk
- sample of accounts payable duties and responsibilities
- interview questions for accounts payable clerk