These are people who extend hands on help for engineers in designing, developing, producing, inspecting and testing of motor vehicles and their important parts.
Skills and Personality Requirements:
- The important skill is the technical ability to solve problems relating to repairs very quickly.
- Understanding of electronically and mechanical systems, computers and ergonomics.
- Ability to read, understand and perform and explain activities based on technical drawings and plans given for the work.
- To be abreast and willing to learn new and rapidly developing automotive technology.
- Should be resourceful, proactive and a good team player and motivator.
- Work with other engineers in power units , electrical systems brakes, computers etc.
- Plan production requirements and arrange to buy the parts required for production.
- Estimate costs and develop testing procedures to ensure safety and extremely high quality of their products.
- Work in R&D of electrical systems.
- Make sure the reliability and compliance with legal requirements for their products.
- Capable of leading teams comprising of other similar technicians and craftsmen.
Million Thanks for voting! Recommend this Post in Twitter
Whats your Mood after reading this Post?
- Not Related
Users who found this page were searching for:
- technical skill for automobile engineer
- engineering technician in the development of a vehicle
- what skills required for a automobile engineer
- what are the skills in automobile engineers
- skill requirement for automobile engineers
- automotive engineering careers skills