Business Banking Underwriter
Business Banking Underwriter plays the main role of shared risk management responsibilities between the sales management force and the risk management. These people are responsible for analyzing, reviewing and preparing credit packages for new and matured commercial banking loans with the bank’s loan portfolio.
- A person with a college degree with the main subject as accounting or finance or banking.
- A minimum of five years of banking experience with credit analysis or loan review as core job and at least 2 years direct involvement in commercial lending and related sales.
- Should have demonstrated quality and quantifiable Analytics.
- Should be multi-tasking, must possess creative and professional problem solving skills.
- Should be a good team player with focus on the goals, possess independent decision making skills.
- Must have up to date knowledge of regulations governing Commercial Banks.
- Responsible for generic screening of renewals and new loan requests, modification and their approvals.
- Reviews and updates monitoring and compliance of standards such as breaches, covenants etc.
- Meeting the overall bank’s profit and strategic goals through satisfactory turnaround of loan requests to satisfy the needs of both internal and external clients.
- Should be a role model and always welcome new improvements and implementations ensuring its success.
- Provide on job training to analysts, account managers and other trainees based on requests or whenever is required.
- Not Related
Users who found this page were searching for:
- regulatory responsibilities of bank underwriters
- commercial banking underwriter
- business skills in banks
- business banking underwriter job
- business banker skill duties
- construction and business bank duties and responsibilities