BFS refers to blow fill seal. It is generally involved in plastic molding companies in which product is filled inside a blown hot plastic and then carried out to seal it.
BFS Equipment engineer job involves in handling blow fill seal process work and solve any kind of BFS equipment problems. This technician job is most offered in food, beverage and personal product packaging industries. This job has a vast scope in medicine and pharmaceutical preparing industries.
SKILLS required for becoming a Blow Fill Seal Technician:
- Experience in BFS Equipments.
- Knowledge in FMEA (failure modes and effects analysis), SPC (Statistical process control), Lean Manufacturing and Theory of Constraints.
- Knowledge about GMP (Good manufacturing practice), Design of Experiments, Data Analysis.
- Any engineering Bachelors Degree is required for BFS technician.
- Work experience and knowledge with FDA (Food and Drug Administration) and OSHA (Occupational Health and Safety Administration)
Responsibilities of Blow Fill Seal Technician
- Will have to execute process and validating BFS equipments.
- Exploit FMEA within the process development.
- Examine core cause of persistent blow fill seal equipment troubles and suggest solutions accordingly.
- Will be responsible for work standard development for the BFS manufacturing machines.
BFS engineer is a good nature of job and needs pure technical knowledge to sort out equipment problems.
- Not Related
Users who found this page were searching for:
- sealing engineering skills
- blow fill seal positions
- blow fill technician
- blow-fill-seal in food i ndustry
- job blow fill sealer
- blow fill job description