Overview of the Job:
In short, the call center customer support rep projects the professional image of the company through efficient and pleasing interaction through phone under a highly stressful environment where breaks are quite regimented due to the nature of the work.
- Good reading, writing ,listening,mathematical skills with a sharp memory.
- Require a minimum high school diploma. Must have a good helping tendency and tactful manners.
- Should be literate in computers in order to enable quick learning of service software applications.
- Basic written and verbal communication with good typing skills of atleast 30wpm.
- Must have positive attitude and ability to be pleasing even at crucial times.
- To answer phones, collect orders and place the customer orders in computer software systems.
- To provide customer with the up -to- date information on the products offered and services rendered.
- To sell products and services of the company.
- Transfer customer calls regarding queries to appropriate staffs.
- Complete reports , call logs and research billing issues.
- Recognize and document customer calls, alert the supervisor of the current trends of customer call.
- Last but not the least the ability of multi tasking and good negotiation skills are most expected.
- Not Related
Users who found this page were searching for:
- responsibilities of call center representative
- duties and responsibilities of a call center representative
- skills and responsibilities of a call
- responsibilities of call center representative in hospital
- responsibilities of sales representative in call center
- www.duties of call centre representatives