Cells Development Research Technician
In the rapidly growing world , the need for food and crop researches have been rising at a great speed. The most commonly used technicalities include cell culture, beta galactosidase assays that determine amounts of virus etc.
These kind of career never gives a boredom as we work for whole the society in finding the most economic & healthy crops and not for a particular organization or individual growth.
Skills required for a Cells Research Technician:
- A person choosing this job should have degree in the Biology field with HND or HNC with adequate laboratory exposure.
- Experience with research on plants or molecular biology of plants is must.
- Should know to accurately and effectively deliver solutions to media , solutions related to plant biotechnology research.
- Exceptional organization and communication skills.
- Must handle data’s with topmost analytical know how.
- Not Related
Users who found this page were searching for:
- crop research technician interview questions
- technicality retail interview questions
- european cell culture technicalities of growing cells
- validation engineer skills
- what skills are required for cells culture