Bank job position is aptly to people who have earned financial or accounting degrees or for people who have a penchant for banking. It requires knowledge and understanding of various compliance law relating to their position. Mostly people with CA or CFA’s get easily qualified for a bank job.
Compliance Analyst – Banking:
A compliance analyst is a person who helps in the compliance monitoring of a bank’s policies and procedures. Mainly they conduct pre-review,review and post review processes and identify when internal controls, corrective measures and training for a specific or day to day process or transaction requires for its efficient compliance. The key skills required are a thorough knowledge of MS-Excel and MS-Word and a high level of analytical skills and ability to understand complex financial structures with a high level of attention to detail.
The key responsibilities of Compliance Analyst are
1) Perform less complex compliance reviews and to attend compliance meetings as directed by the immediate superior.
2) Should be updated with the regulatory laws of the country’s banking environment and capital markets.
3) Investigation of issues highlighted in the compliance meetings and provide effective solutions for the non-compliance issues.
4) Should also be willing to take other responsibilities of the administration such as preparing reports for the banks compliance committee.
5) To assist in all facets of management and ongoing developments of compliance framework.
- Not Related
Users who found this page were searching for:
- interview questions for a financial compliance analyst
- compliance key skill
- what is the role of a bank compliance analyst?
- a day in the compliance analyst role
- what is a compliance analyst bank
- senior metering analyst interview questions