- Must have the ability to study and analyze engineering drawings, plans and specifications.
- Need to interact and communicate with builders, engineers,contractors, suppliers and project managers.
- Must be cost effective in preparing estimates of quantities required for the project.
- Assessment, recommendations for the payments of constructioncontractors.
- Must engage in feasibility studies to make decisions relating to the project’s networth, should prepare and report monthly cash flows and forecasts, tax depreciation etc for their clients.
- Must work as a consultant to both the business and also the government.
- Capability to learn new environment and must have updated knowledge about the day to day happenings around the industry. Keep the toes up on learning new things and adopt it.
Most of the companies require experienced candidates for the position construction economist, if you have 4 + years of experience with the adequate knowledge this construction economist job is for you. Because companies need experienced people to reduce the cost, correct suggestions and changes can really help the company grow multiple times.
According to simplyhired, the salary is around 80000 dollars per year. Update all the knowledge that you require to get a construction economist.
- Not Related
Users who found this page were searching for:
- economist job description in a construction company
- construction economist job description
- job description economist constructions
- construction economics research positions
- job description construction economist
- role of an economist in a construction department