Call center is a booming sector in recent days. It is necessary for a Company, manufacturing products or providing services to get comments from its customers in order to develop its quality acceptable for the public.
To get the comments from the public, a department has been established in each and every organization which is called as the Customer Service Department. Customer Care Service is only for the welfare of the customers and it is a non profit department. It plays a vital role in the Product or Service Development program. It provides support for both the consumers and the company.
Duties and qualities of a Customer Service Representative:
- Main task of this department is to communicate with the user to know their suggestion, complaints and help needed regarding their product or services. For that, Representatives with effective communicative skills are appointed.
- Customer Service diplomat should posses a friendly and polite personality to make sure the service rendered for the customers is satisfactory.
- They not only communicate but also direct the customers to the respective professionals in case they are exposed to any unknown situations.
- Aspirants with multilingual communication are mostly preferred for this designation as it will be easy for them to respond to people from various regions speaking different languages.
- They should be straight forward in answering the question raised by the caller.
Candidates interested in taking this designation should make sure that they posses the above qualities to overcome the tough competition as it mainly targets the people in metropolitan cities. All the Best!
- Not Related
Users who found this page were searching for:
- good qualities of a customer service representative
- who qualities and duties
- duties and qualities of a call centre executive
- top 10 qualities of customer service representative
- qualities of a customer care representative in a communication network company
- duties and qualities of a good customer service