Competencies of a Customer Support Executive:
- A deep knowledge of the operations of a customer care department in an organisation.
- Outstanding communication ( written and oral) and interpersonal skills enabling one to deal with internal and external customer support professionally.
- Creative problem solving skills.
- Good understanding of the current market position of the product to which the customer support service is provided.
- Capacity to work both as an individual and as a team.
- Excellent organizational and time management ability.
- Highly self motivated, willing to learn and quick adaptation to new processes within less time frame.
- Basic computer knowledge with MS-Office , Outlook and effective browsing skills.
Responsibilities of a Customer Support Executive:
The generic responsibilities of a Customer support or Customer Care executive are stated below
1) To remain as basic point of contact for customers with queries, complaints, feedback’s, requests etc.
2) Ensuring timely and professional responses to all complaints, requests and queries received.
3) Research and compilation of answers for informational requests from customers.
4) Proper recording and scrutiny of the complaints received.
5) Maintain and develop external party relationships.
6) Preparing reports on the activities of the Customer Care department or team.
7) Efficient dealing of complaints to completion and enabling satisfaction of customer.
8 ) Rendering useful administrative support to other members of the customer care team.
- Not Related
Users who found this page were searching for:
- customer support team responsibilities
- skills for customer service executive
- role of a customer care executive in motor
- duties and responsibilities of customer support executive
- what is the job to do in a customer care executive
- role of business service executive