Financial Controller is a complex work position which has diversified nature of work which varies from industry to industry and firm size. They support commercial manager and help in the smoother operations of commercial and financial departments. To communicate closely with other internal and external managers for efficient business proceeds.
- A formal accounting education and membership with any accounting body such as Institute of Chartered Accountants or CPA etc.
- Commercial enterprise managerial reporting experience is must.
- Good ability to motivate, develop and manage team and efficiency to work with other similar staff.
- Technical and functional skills in financial controlling.
- Resilient Customer focus and strong analytical and financial skills.
- Good Communication skills and exhibit excellent professional ethics.
- Should maintain good relationship and communicate frequently regarding business related needs with the Commercial Manager, Line Managers,Suppliers,Staffs,and auditors.
- Must have good decision making skills with regards to operational decisions by recommending procedural changes etc in line with the Commercial Manager.
- Major responsibilities are Month End Reporting, Payroll, Cost Management Project, Year End Audit, and Forecasting in conjunction with all department managers to ensure smooth running of all financial related aspects.
- Other responsibilities include the check of Statutory and Compliance in the Organization to ensure appropriate standards of legislation and accounting are followed by the organization.
- To act as bank signatory, authorize EFT runs, act as online authorizer.
- Not Related
Users who found this page were searching for:
- how to be a successful financial controller
- Company accountant and controller skills
- how to be good controller for a bank
- skills of a good financial controller
- accounting controller skills needed
- be a good financial controller