Front office associate is a position where you will be working in a Hotel, Health care agency or any agency, which would give more importance to the customer support. It is a responsible job, and individual must have these following duties.
- He/she must be able to build good rapport with the customers and greet the customers when they enter the office overall building a strong relationship with the customers.
- Handle customer requests promptly
- It is the duty of a front office associate to keep a record on people who have come to the office. Maintain records of their queries /feedback.
- Handling cash and also maintaining account records are one of the duties of front office associate.
- Calling customers and confirming appointment is one of the duty of Front office Associate
Skills and qualification for this Job
Must be enthusiastic on work and should have a passion to excel in the job, pleasing to all and should have good interpersonal and good communication skills. Bachelor’s degree in respect to the industry they work as a front office associate is more than enough for the job. Must have computer knowledge working with Microsoft Word, Excel etc.
- Not Related
Users who found this page were searching for:
- responsibilities of a front office associate
- office duyes.com
- what is front office associate?
- What is front office associates
- role and responsibilities of fraont office associate
- skills of front desk executive