Geotechnical Engineer ideally deals with the soils, structural backgrounds and mechanics, submarine pipelines, geology engineering and all disciplines relating to civil engineering designs and constructions.
They are recruited by companies having its core business in the Oil & Gas Industry,Subsea Engineering, Planning engineering, foundation engineering etc.. on an international basis.
- An Civil Engineering degree from accredited civil engineering institution with geotechnical engineering as main subject in the bachelors or masters degree.
- Good Analytical skill and ability to work as a team with other members of the project.
- Excellent knowledge in computer softwares pertaining to geotechnical designing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
To gather project related data and do analysis from engineering viewpoint.
Make complex calculations in assessing structures and to create two or three dimensional model for analysis.
Work with team of geotechnical engineers to complete the project in time.
- Not Related
Users who found this page were searching for:
- responsibilities of geotechnical engineer
- skills for Geo technical Engineer
- geotechnical engineering responsibility
- skills geotechnical engineer
- geotechnical engineer duties
- skills geotechnical engineers