This job is for the experienced candidate this job demands at least 3-5 years of position in the managerial cadre. This job requires experience in dealing with customers/clients. This job requires the following skills and qualifications.
- Firstly, the individual applying for this position must have strong leadership qualities to manage a crew of people under him.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills both oral and written is necessary for this job. It must be a team leader and lead as an example to the team.
- 3 to five years of managerial experience and having professional experience or certifications in support center management is an advantage.* Must have adequate knowledge in VoIP systems, Microsoft office and other software, which is required for the job.
Top responsibilities of a Help desk manager
- Responsible for recruiting/training and scheduling tasks to right persons for the organization.
- Responsible for providing higher level of satisfaction to the clients/customers, monitor and make evaluation on the quality of the call and also note down the client/customer feedback about what they feel about the support.
- Constant monitoring of trends and changes and should know how to improve the customer satisfaction levels using latest methodologies.
- Ensure that the goals / productivity levels are met on time, if not make arrangements such as recruiting more people for that particular task and complete the goals on time.
- Provide training to the sub ordinates of his/her team and teach them how to politely talk to the customers/clients and make them clearly work as a unit making them know that customers/clients are king.
- Participate on all the senior management meetings, put forward suggestions on the improvement, changes and trends.
These are the top responsibilities of a Help desk manager.
Note: this article is for informational purposes only, Help desk manager responsibilities might vary from each country and also changes by company.
- Not Related
Users who found this page were searching for:
- service desk manager's skills
- service desk manager necessary qualification
- it helpdesk managers skills needed
- what are the key tasks of a helpdesk manager
- skills help desk director
- executive assistant -three years experience as an executive assistant reporting to upper management -excellent written communication skills and strong oral communication and interpersonal skills are essential. -advanced pc and microsoft office software applications are essential. -ability to work well with all levels of management, staff, governance, clients and vendors -ability to work independently and as part of a team -ability to effectively prioritize multiple tasks in a dynamic environment -excellent organizational skills -advanced level of english and german.