The Help Desk Analyst provides customer support, service and technical support through analysis and problem resolving to enable installation,maintenance,education, implementation and documentation of a variety of software and hardware technologies using remote communication or through phone to the client or the end user.
Skills or Qualifications
- A diploma or high school education with technical training .
- 2-3years of troubleshooting experience with hardware or software customer services.
- Knowledge of Windows-Dos and all other Microsoft application and laptop troubleshooting.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide excellent services through phone to IT users for basic end user related hardware’s and software’s, desktop related LAN network systems.
- Configuration and resetting the network access accounts whenever required.
- Installation of new hardware’s and software’s.
- Processing software’s and hardware’s by coordinating user setups, installations and upgrades.
- Provide training to end users.
- Not Related
Users who found this page were searching for:
- help desk analyst roles and responsibilities
- what are the responsibilities to be a help desk analyst
- forms analyst duties and responsibilities
- service desk analyst duties and resposibilities
- help desk key duties and responsibilities
- help desk duties and responsibilities