Highway Design Engineer
- The job requires minimum degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent educational qualification.
- Around 5 to 6 years of progressive experience in highway designing. Preferred to be a BSCE or PE .
- An indepth knowledge of highway and urban design specifications.
- Good knowledge of computer aided designing softwares to enable speedier execution of the project.
Experience in managing of a team of civil engineering coworkers.
- Major roles an Highway design engineer needs to go through his career include
- Surveying of sites requiring designing.
- A deep analysis of the traffic data and the survey on the in and around areas of the proposed site.
- Designing of the junctions and highways.
- Performing the Optioneering work.
- Excellent preparation of reports on various highway projects by the highway design engineer for the company.
- Good team work, revolutionary thoughts of designs and a proactive handling of projects.
- Responsible for all the highway designs of the company and its maintenance measures.
Million Thanks for voting! Recommend this Post in Twitter
Whats your Mood after reading this Post?
- Not Related
Users who found this page were searching for:
- highway design interview questions
- 2. What are the main responsibilities of highway design engineers?
- highway engineer roles and responsibilities in construction
- interview as a highway design
- highway engineer duties
- qualities for a highway engineer