HR Administrator usually reports to the Head of HR, HR administrator must be proactive,intelligent to understand and learn things quickly . HR administrator should act as a coordinator in Scheduling appointments, meetings, creating relationship with other agencies, appointments with internal clients.
Some of the general duties of HR administrator are
1. Developing good rapport and relationship with HR agencies.
2. Schedule appointments
3. Prepare all documents pertaining to contracts and other important HR letters and related documents.
4. Make sure whether the appraisals are made at proper time and other training requirements are met for employees.
5. Facilitate both internal and external training.
6. Maintain the job description and grade structure.
7. Assisting company in finding the right person for the job by placing Job adverts, making interviews.
These are the general duties of HR administrator.
Note: Duties of HR administrator will vary according to each organization.
- Not Related
Users who found this page were searching for:
- hr administrator responsibilities
- who should an HR Administrator report to?
- list of hr administrators roles and responsibilities
- hr admin roles and responsibilities on construction site
- Jobs food hr positions
- what are the duties of a HR consultant