HR Administrator usually reports to the Head of HR, HR administrator must be proactive,intelligent to understand and learn things quickly . HR administrator should act as a coordinator in Scheduling appointments, meetings, creating relationship with other agencies, appointments with internal clients.
Some of the general duties of HR administrator are
1. Developing good rapport and relationship with HR agencies.
2. Schedule appointments
3. Prepare all documents pertaining to contracts and other important HR letters and related documents.
4. Make sure whether the appraisals are made at proper time and other training requirements are met for employees.
5. Facilitate both internal and external training.
6. Maintain the job description and grade structure.
7. Assisting company in finding the right person for the job by placing Job adverts, making interviews.
These are the general duties of HR administrator.
Note: Duties of HR administrator will vary according to each organization.
- Not Related
Users who found this page were searching for:
- roles and responsibilities oh hr admin
- roles and responsibilities of hr in a construction company hr
- hr administrator duties and responsibilities uk
- duties og hr admin
- key duties tasks and responsibilities of hr administrator
- HR Administrator job description