INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Inside Sales Representative career is all about servicing new clients, giving new ideas to increase sales, to perform other office functions. The Inside Sales Reps support 4 to 5 regional state sales managers by lead generation and visionary activities.
- 3 to 6 years experience in prospecting, sales and marketing, knowledge in inside sales software or technology.
- Strong ability to enhance prospects and develop qualified prospect to projects.
- Well versed in technological terminologies and business related concepts.
- Research to find future prospects by finding out the suspects and communicating them through call or email.
- Qualifying suspects and building relationship , developing and managing them through effective contacts.
- Work with accounting department to prepare and execute sales plan for territories.
- Achieve targets in time and develop business pipelines.
- To keep up the company image and marketing reputation in the market place.
- Not Related
Users who found this page were searching for:
- skills required for in side rep
- Sales Representative Skills
- role of inside sales
- key skill of an inside sales representative
- Inside Sales Roles and Responsibilities
- skills as sales representative