Insurance Assistant is a basic role in any organization handling insurance as their key business. These people require at least two years of experience in customer servicing or administrative experience is preferred.
- Insurance assistant must possess at least a high school diploma
- Must have attention to details and the ability to interpret procedures.
- Effective interpersonal, organizational and communication skills to resolve daily issues, answer frequently asked questions and ability to judge the right time to escalate more complex issues.
- Must possess knowledge and skills in computer especially in Microsoft Office packages.
Responsibilities of Insurance Assistant
- Maintain, create and work with huge information databases.
- Look after creation and development of insurance and bonding reports.
- Prepare and fill up insurance forms and documents, certificates, etc.
- Preparation of invoices and file customer database for the area assigned to them.
- Provide excellent customer service and provide support to retain and acquire profitable business of the company
- Not Related
Users who found this page were searching for:
- skills and knowledge of insurance assistant manager
- roles and responsibilities of associate in insurance
- roles and duties of assistant in insurance company
- roles and responsibilities of insurance associate
- job description of a insurance assistant
- responsibilities of assistants insurance companies