Insurance Pricing Analyst Job Skills and Responsibilities
Insurance Pricing Analyst needs to assess and report on the performance of a range of brokers, policies; schemes associated to the insurance company and decide on the policy pricing based on the analysis and actuarial studies.
- The apt candidate must be a qualified actuary or should have completed is degree or masters in actuarial studies such as mathematics, statistics and also a good knowledge in accounts and finance.
- Excellent computer handling talents.
- Brief knowledge or experience about general insurance pricing for property, life, casualty insurance schemes.
- Good communication, marketing and interpersonal skills.
- Coordinate with the product teams and actuary groups to collect and interpret detailed pricing support to the individual policies, schemes and the portfolio as such.
- Apply and incorporate effective pricing approaches and analysis to the new products launched by the insurance company.
- Make sure of the integrity of data’s and financial reporting throughout the teams.
- Manage all the expectations of the key share holders and work together to achieve shared organizational goals.
- Not Related
Users who found this page were searching for:
- what does a life insurance pricing analyst do?
- what does an insurance pricing analyst
- what does an insurance pricing analyst do
- role of a pricing analyst in insurance
- pricing analyst consultant insurance
- pricing analyst insurance company