JAVA Developer – Skills and Responsibilities
A java developer or Java Programmer career involves high level programming knowledge and long hard working hours. They are recruited in all the companies where Information Technology plays a major role, especially companies that has jobs with website development, database designing, software testing, cell phone programming, internet or intranet designing etc.
A java developer will require experience in all or any of the following skills
1) EJB (Enterprise Java Beans)
2) Linux/Unix Windows Platform and Solaris
3) Oracle database SQL and JDBC
4) XML,X query, XSL
5) J2EE framework
6) Java XML Parsing,Coding
7) Perl and Python
8) Service Oriented Architecture
9) Java based Web services
10) Java Servlet Technology
11) I Text for RTF Generation
Work in a supple talented team on various projects and Good Communication skills are other essential skills.
1) Should take part in software and architectural development activities.
2) Transform requirements into stipulations.
3) Develop and design software based prototypes.
4) Should take part in testing of prototypes.
5) Should be updated with the software and be proactive.
6) Should be flexible to learn new programs and script languages.
7) Should show good levels of enthusiasm and interest in all computer related things.
- Not Related
Users who found this page were searching for:
- java developer's responsibility
- key responsibility of developer
- developers roles and responsibilities in java
- responsibility as java developer
- roles responsibilities java programmer
- about java software develpment skills