Management consultants are the people involved in providing expert advice, analyze and suggest ways to improve an organizationâ€™s structure maximize growth, overall profits and improve the business performance of their clients.
- A degree in economics, business, finance, mathematics, engineering or science. A post graduate degree in business administration will also be an added advantage to enter the consultancy.
- Commercial awareness of business environments and current market trends is expected.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Creativity and innovation along with a good analytical and problem solving capability.
- Capable of working as a team with the ability to work flexibly and cope with the challenges and pressures of the industry.
- Research, data collection and conducting of organizational studies.
- Evaluating the office operations by interviewing the clientâ€™s employees, management team members and other stakeholders.
- Preparing of organizationâ€™s structural data by designing the office layout.
- To conduct focus groups, write orientation or training manuals and facilitate workshops.
- Prepare business presentations, identify problems or improvements, maintain records, files and prepare reports for the management.
- Not Related
Users who found this page were searching for:
- front office applicable skills
- consultant skill
- skills expected in consultant
- management consultant responsibilities
- management consultant mail responsibilites
- Responsibility of a consultant on communication management