Educational Requirements this IT job:
- Basic arithmetic,reading and writing skills.
- A high school diploma or bachelor’s degree in Information Technologies or other relevant studies.
- A good knowledge of the company related hardware’s and software‘s.
- Specialization Certificates in any one typical network OS, Workstation OS such as DOS,Unix,Windows 95/NT and client server software systems.
Skills of Network Systems Analyst:
a) Good Knowledge of company supported software’s, operating systems and hardware’s with ability to configuration and connectivity.
b) Understanding of computer flow charts and programming codes and logic’s.
c) Good analytical ability and an excellent software and hardware problem solving skills.
d) Efficient dissemination of technical guidance to users of various applications and hardware’s.
e) Good understanding of the existing security systems in the company and providing any more if required by law.
f) Requires good interpersonal skills to mingle with other equally talented professionals at work.
Responsibilities of Network Analysts:
- Plan, research, configure, install,maintain, troubleshoot and up gradation of Operating systems, hardware’s and software’s.
- Research or develop new software’s according to the company’s requirements and recommend for its purchase and use.
- Maintain records of the inventories of the software’s and hardware’s, server licenses, user accessibility and security.
- Troubleshoot user related software, hardware , accessibility problems.
- Installation, configuration, maintenance and up gradation of desktop hardware’s and peripherals to include network cards,mouse,modems, printers etc.
- Work as a team member with other technical coworkers, to enable connectivity and compatible among systems.
- Not Related
Users who found this page were searching for:
- system analyst good written skills
- general network analyst interview questions
- network systems analyst education requirement
- WHICH IS BEST JOB IN BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXCUTIVE AND NETWORK ANALYST
- network analyst responsibilities in bank company
- network systems analysts and maintain