Network technician job responsibility to make sure the network transmission systems give excellent performance. As a Network technician the important purpose of his job is to do the installation whenever necessary, maintain and service all levels of communication. Candidate applies for a Network Technician Job must have thorough knowledge about Digital cross connect, Digital loop carrier, Sonet Equipment and digital switching concepts.
General duties of a Network Technician
- Network technician must be flexible in working hours, sometimes a network technician has to even work in a weekdays and even on Sundays. If it is a big company having many floors, network technician has to frequently travel to all the floors to see the network equipment, transmission and other things work perfect.
- Ability to work under pressure situations should have thorough knowledge in solving out circuit problems and connectivity problems.
- Maintenance is a must, and Network technician must be well verse in troubleshooting network problems, regularly do network optimization. Maintenance of Network equipment, identifying and resolving issues related to network transmission and other system issues.
- Create and design new maintenance procedures for the network transmission equipment.
Educational Experience for Network Technician
Degree in electronics and industry experience in managing network equipments, managing network transmission and also managing installation and other operation maintenance. Big companies might look out for individuals who are having at least five years of experience for a Network Technician Job as it involves high sensitivity of work
- Not Related
Users who found this page were searching for:
- why is it important to be flexible at work for a network technician
- net working technicians duty
- network circuit designer responsibilities duties
- it technician general skills and duties
- dutie and responsibilities of a network technician
- job duties for network technician