Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst
A QA Analyst or Engineer is people who designs, creates and tests real-time scenario’s with the new software’s and provide quality assurance to the companies incorporating the software in their organization.
- Must have the basic SQL skills and good experience in automated testing tools.
- Should possess experience in database concepts and defect tracking tools.
- Should have good analytical and problem solving capability using the modern testing methodologies, SDLC etc.
- Must have the capacity to understand the QA processes and work in the software environment.
- Implementing and providing inputs for test plans.
- Designing and creation of test cases and scenarios for software testing.
- Perform functional testing, regression testing and keep track of all the new developments.
- Use bug tracking software’s to track and report problems.
- Producing the evaluated test reports and take part in software walkthrough.
Motivation of team members and organizing meetings.
- Not Related
Users who found this page were searching for:
- job skills for qa analyst
- quality assurance analyst expert skills
- skills for a quality analyst
- what kind of skilled need for qa analyst
- skill set for qa analyst
- skills needed for qa