Job summary for RF test engineer:
- RF Test Engineer is responsible for testing, defining, developing and implementation process of wireless RF.
- Approach new ideas for best production test technology and improve production in an efficient manner.
- Lead teamwork and co-operate with other system design engineers and RF, HW and SW departments to maintain and improve work standards and specifications.
- RF test engineer must have ability in developing test policy, test setup, designing and approval of test fixtures.
- Ability in handling test equipment and analytical software.
- Co-ordinate and build a link between other original equipment manufacturing partners and lead profitable production helping in reducing cost and supporting work activities.
- Implement requirements for test and Estimate performance of RF at improvement stage.
- Other duties like test restore and create reference estimate products using IC’s, volume testing for EV, RD and test boards.
Expected qualification for becoming RF test engineer:
- Degree in BSEE or BSCS is required qualification.
- Experience as test engineer for 1 to 3 or more years.
Skill sets required to become RF test engineer.
- Knowledge in programming which involves in writing scripts manages test equipment.
- Experience in broadband or CATV industry is highly preferred.
- Strong knowledge in product test and GPIB (IEEE-488) controlled equipment.
- Other skills like experience in analog RF, digital test technique and equipment experience, soldering SMD components, set top boxes, cable modems, wireless products, Transceivers, RF tuners, circuit board assembly will be an advantage.
These are the skill sets required to become a RF test engineer.
Million Thanks for voting! Recommend this Post in Twitter
Whats your Mood after reading this Post?
- Not Related
Users who found this page were searching for:
- Test Engineer Skill Set
- radio frequency test engineer interview question
- Radio frequency test engineer
- Is Radio Frequency a skill
- becoming an rf enginner
- radio link / wireless-skills set required