Reconciliation Business Analyst
Business Analyst works with the project team members and interacts with the existing technical and business analysts to evaluate, construct, test, document and implement all aspects of the reconciliation cycle.
- A bachelor or equivalent degree with experience in .net, SQL, SDLC especially with FDDs and BRDs, SSIS and other bank related experience.
- Should possess work experience in handling reconciliation tools.
- Ability to do multi-tasking with more than a single project and possess good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Should possess tact to communicating sensitive info’s.
- Should communicate any changes and new reports to all customers.
- Review business needs and develop and document functional design to meet such needs.
- Appreciate, acknowledge contributions of other team mates.
- Should identify critical issues much easily.
- Demonstrate high confidence and knowledge of emerging industrial practices while providing business solutions.
- Facilitate client and team meetings.
Million Thanks for voting! Recommend this Post in Twitter
Whats your Mood after reading this Post?
- Not Related
Users who found this page were searching for:
- skills for reconciliation
- WHAT IS THE LOAN RECONCILIATION ANALYST ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- reconciliation skills
- business reconciliation analyst description of job duties
- reconciliation analyst responsibilities
- what are the responsibilities of a reconciliation analyst