Sales executives are responsible for the maximization of sales for a company’s products. They help in the turnover of sales and provide data’s regarding changes required in the product to meet customer standards. They are people who reach towards the customer directly.
- Graduate in business or management (For Consumer product sales).
- Graduation in Computer, engineering or technology related studies (For technical and IT product sales); Graduation in Media studies or journalism (For advertising and Media Sales).
- Strong Communication skills with strong business related knowledge.
- The ability and desire for sales job with a confident and determined approach.
- Highly self motivated and ambitious in achieving goals.
- Should possess the skill to work both in team and also perform independently.
- Should be capable of thriving in the competitive markets.
- Last but not the least; the candidate should have some work experience in facing the customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain and develop good relationship with customers through personal contact or meetings or via telephone etc.
- Must act as a bridge between the company and its current market and future markets.
- Display efficiency in gathering market and customer info to enable negotiations regarding variations in prices, delivery and customer specifications to their managers.
- Help management in forthcoming products and discuss on special promotions.
- Review their own performance and aim at exceeding their targets.
- Record sales and order information and report the same to the sales department.
- Provide accurate feedback on future buying trends to their respective employers.
- Not Related
Users who found this page were searching for:
- sales executive major responsibilities
- corporate sales manager skill
- duties and responsibilty of Sales executive
- sales responsibilities skills
- what is a sales executive duties and responsibilities
- personal skills required for sales executive