Sales and Marketing Assistant is a person who provides admin support to the staff‘s of Sales and Marketing Department. This article gives a brief duties and responsibilities for the job.
- Bachelors degree and 1-2 years of experience in the sales and marketing field.
- Experience or interest in Media, Internet, publishing, software sales and marketing
- Ability to read,Analyze professional journals, periodicals and knowledge of govt. regulations and requirements.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
Duties and Responsibilities of Sales and Marketing Assistant
- Research and analyze market conditions and opportunities.
- Map potential customers and competitors for the product.
- Promote initial follow ups for sales prospects of the product.
- Co ordinate with the marketing,sales, technical and administrative departments.
- Good handling and preparation of sales status reports in MS-Office Word, Excel etc.
- Maintain hard copies and electronic filing systems.
- Conduct and coordinate marketing employee meetings and conferences.
- Develop procedures for up gradation , research and analysis, target advertising etc.
- Develop pricing structure and the various payment options.
- Develop procedures for E-Marketing and Internet advertising and all other forms of sales and marketing.
- Help and support other staff’s of the project to enable good quality work
- Not Related
Users who found this page were searching for:
- skills ofsales and marketing department
- duties and responsibilities of sales and marketing assistant
- marketing assistant and skills development
- what is the duties of sales and marketing assistant
- sales and marketing assistant job description
- sales and marketing duties and responsibilities