Skills and Responsibilities of a SAP FI/CO Analyst
Essential skills for this job includes a good accounting proficiency, sound analytical and problem solving ability,SAP certification regarding the SAP software talents, cost centers, profit centers processing, fixed Asset management, indepth SAP know how of various modules of FI and CO modules, Master data management,GL Accounts, Banks,Vendor,AR or AP processing, Credit management,Costing estimations of production, object costing, excellent knowledge on interfacing points with various other modules of SAP such as SD,MM etc.
1) Analyzing of the processes involved.
2)Provide consultancy, supportive services for SAP FI or SAPCO modules.
3) Performing product costing estimates, cost center, profit center analysis and prepare budget layouts.
5)Perform project enhancements, deliver expertise in the functional module.
6) Needs to share all experience with the other co-workers or team members involved in the project.
7)Updation and preparation of user friendly documents according to user’s requirements.
- Not Related
Users who found this page were searching for:
- SAP fico related IT skills
- sap fi co skill categories
- sap fico wat are the technical skills required
- skill need in ar in sap fico
- responsibilities of fico lead in sap
- sap fico business development analyst+interview questions