SAP Project manager should have the following the qualities to complete a SAP project successfully:
- Initially he/she has to know about the requirements of the clients regarding the project.
- Creative Analyzing – Analyze the risk factors of the project.
- Proper Planning – Outline or blueprint of the SAP modules has to be made properly.
- Time Management – Managing time is important in Project Management in order to finish the project on or before the due time given.
- Excellent Leadership – Effective Leading of a group is concerned vital.
- Clarity in Work separation – Work separation should be free partiality.
- Joviality –Have to be interactive to all the members of the project.
- Effective Communication –Need to possess effective communication in order to present the project presentation to the clients and the project members involved.
- Accepting tendency – he/she has to possess the character of accepting everything that comes in between the process, either it is success or failure.
- Positive Mental Attitude – Attitude defines ones character in worst situations likewise he/she has to be mentally positive in completing the project successfully even they come across many hurdles.
- Pleasing Appearance – To attract clients pleasing appearance is one of the factors.
Million Thanks for voting! Recommend this Post in Twitter
Whats your Mood after reading this Post?
- Not Related
Users who found this page were searching for:
- qualities needed to work in SAP
- what are the skills needed for an sap project lead
- qualities of an excellent sap project manager
- attributes for a sap project manager job description
- qualities necessary for working in sap
- attibutes for sap project managers