Senior Business analyst has a slightly different role to play in Core banking industry. This job is a very sensitive job as companies expect at least 5 -7 years of experienced professionals in Banking industry as a Senior business analyst.
Qualifications required to become a Senior Business Analyst(BA) for Banking Industry
- This is a senior position at least companies look out for five -Seven years of experience in Banking industry.
- Oral and Written Communication skills is a must because this job demands lot of customer interactions.
- Senior BA need to know the Systems Development Life Cycle methodologies
- Should have the ability to manage multiple customer relationship and do the job excellently.
- Should have knowledge about J2ee, RDMS( Relational database management system ) is a plus.
- Should have knowledge and experience in ledger implementations, Payment processing and also other important functions in the bank.
BA job analyst job and the qualifications mentioned above in this job can vary according to each bank, each country or state because each bank has their own functionality overall a senior business analyst should have knowledge and experience thoroughly in the banking industry.
Note: This job article is only information purposes.
- Not Related
Users who found this page were searching for:
- skill of business analyst for banking industry
- business analyst in banks Vs IT companies
- محلل اعمال بنك
- business analyst banking scenerio
- banking business analyst business analbusines analyst banking
- qualifiaitons of senior business analyst