Each and every organization will have a computer network, it is very important for any organization to keep their computer network in good stand. One of the important components for running a business in today’s world is networking. This article is going to explain about the basic responsibilities of a Senior Network Administrator.
Top Ten Responsibilities of Senior Network Administrator.
- He /she will be entrusted to lead a team and his/her primary responsibility will be to maintain, monitor and completely manage the networks, it can be a LAN or a WAN network. Ability to train the network administrators to carry on the job.
- Set permissions for access, assign different levels of access to different levels of authority.
- Completely block unwanted websites enabling employees not to divert from their day to day tasks and goals.
- Design a new network, set rules and procedures for the Network.
- Must maintain all the computers in good stand, protecting each and every work station from Virus, load anti virus software and update it regularly.
- Monitoring and maintaining of all the Hardware and software in the organization.
- Complete troubleshooting of both software and Hardware problems.
- Provide suggestions on Hardware that needs to be upgraded, ability to analyze the hardware requirements with actual usage requirements.
- Develop a clear cut disaster recovery plan enabling the organization to recover from any unexpected data loss for example:Hard drive disk failure.
- Create new Hardware requirements and ability to design a new Plan for networking in the organization.
These are the general responsibilities of a Senior Network Administrator
- Not Related
Users who found this page were searching for:
- is network administrator role responsibility the disaster recovery plan
- what is the responsibility of senior network administrator
- legal responsibility network administrator
- network administrator basic responsibilities
- senior network admin responsibilities
- 10 RESPONSIBILITIES OF A LAN NETWORK ADIMINISTRATOR