Who is a Software Engineer:
Qualification and Skills:
The Key skills required are (a) Creative Problem solving approach (b) Excellent knowledge and understanding of CASE (Computer Aided Software Engineering) tools (c) Excellent interpersonal skills (d) Respect to confidentiality of datas (e) Ability to thrive under pressure and to be part of good team working capacity (f) Focused at work during long work hours and a good eyesight.
Programming computer controls, Working with business analyst to develop project implementation and develop plans including user interfaces, Modifying IT systems already in use, Writing documentation,Developing Coding and debugging across a variety of products, Testing new Software’s for compatibility with other existing software’s, Fixing any technical problems while testing, Designing, prototyping and implementing graphical user interfaces, etc. varying on the organizational requirements from country to country.
- Not Related
Users who found this page were searching for:
- main responsibilities of software engineer
- roles and responsibilities of software developer in it company
- software engineer main skills
- best key skills for computer science and engineering job
- software engineering skills
- software engineering responsibility