Who is a Software Engineer:
Qualification and Skills:
The Key skills required are (a) Creative Problem solving approach (b) Excellent knowledge and understanding of CASE (Computer Aided Software Engineering) tools (c) Excellent interpersonal skills (d) Respect to confidentiality of datas (e) Ability to thrive under pressure and to be part of good team working capacity (f) Focused at work during long work hours and a good eyesight.
Programming computer controls, Working with business analyst to develop project implementation and develop plans including user interfaces, Modifying IT systems already in use, Writing documentation,Developing Coding and debugging across a variety of products, Testing new Software’s for compatibility with other existing software’s, Fixing any technical problems while testing, Designing, prototyping and implementing graphical user interfaces, etc. varying on the organizational requirements from country to country.
- Not Related
Users who found this page were searching for:
- what is the responsibility of a software engineer
- key responsibilities of a software analyst
- code writing skills for software engineer
- software engineer work related key skills
- key skills required for a softwre developer
- skills or qualifications for a software engineer