Who is a Software Engineer:
Qualification and Skills:
The Key skills required are (a) Creative Problem solving approach (b) Excellent knowledge and understanding of CASE (Computer Aided Software Engineering) tools (c) Excellent interpersonal skills (d) Respect to confidentiality of datas (e) Ability to thrive under pressure and to be part of good team working capacity (f) Focused at work during long work hours and a good eyesight.
Programming computer controls, Working with business analyst to develop project implementation and develop plans including user interfaces, Modifying IT systems already in use, Writing documentation,Developing Coding and debugging across a variety of products, Testing new Software’s for compatibility with other existing software’s, Fixing any technical problems while testing, Designing, prototyping and implementing graphical user interfaces, etc. varying on the organizational requirements from country to country.
- Not Related
Users who found this page were searching for:
- keyskills required for software engineer@ flipkart
- what are the key skills required for software engineer
- key qualities for a software professional
- what are the key responsibility of a software developer
- keyskills for software developer
- technical skills software engineer