Overview of the job:
This job is a Highly paying new business , booming on the accounting sector for providing accounting and book keeping services to the clients. The staff accountant will coordinate with Directors and Controllers of the firm in providing outstanding client service. This job well suits for accountants having more than 3 years of experience in maintenance of public accounts.
The staff accountant position is responsible for maintaining accounts of all the clients of family office, to coordinate services delivered of the family office with overall administration and maintenance of family office accounts . The persons who are familiar with accounting and book keeping softwares, excellent accounting and taxation knowledge with a fair knowledge of capital account maintenance of a partnership entity. The person should also possess good interpersonal skills,creative and flexible approach towards problem solving.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain accounting records for clients of the family office such as general journal records,cash accounts,bill payments and receipts, monthly account reconciliation.
- Prepare and maintain balance sheets, income statements, cash flow and fund flow analysis for the clients of the family office.
- Maintain accounts for family office related entities.
- Assist in tax calculations, establishing operating (standard) procedures, development and maintaining of internal controls.
- Help in maintenance of a document retention system.
- Not Related
Users who found this page were searching for:
- skills accounting staff
- skills of accounting staff
- accountant skills
- skills set for a staff accountant
- staff accountant critical skills
- skills the staff accountant require