The Wealth Management Consultant is a person who identifies and develops new business relationships for the banks, trusts and investment management services organizations. The skills and responsibilities of the job are briefly described as below
- A bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or other related field and an equivalent work experience in the relevant field.
- More than 5 years of sales experience with lofty net worth clients in the financial sales industry.
- A professional qualification like CFA, CFP, CPA or JD.
- Good professional, interpersonal, interpretational, written and verbal communication are most important skills.
- Must demonstrate business development and excellent sales abilities.
- Should communicate and consult with internal and external clientele and introduce them towards the new products of the bank or trust to which they are employed.
- Should maintain good community and industrial organizational membership by active participation.
- Should have the capacity to build partnerships and work with others as a part of the team.
- Not Related
Users who found this page were searching for:
- job description of wealth management duties
- Wealth Management VP skills
- what is the responsiblity and duty of a wealth management officer
- role and responsibility of wealth manager
- "qualities of a wealth manager"
- duties of wealth manager