This is a career on the subject of installation of electrical and mechanical equipments, maintenance and its operation ,support facilities, HVAC mechanism,refrigeration systems and their relevant controls.
It also includes construction , pavement activities,metal fabrication,railroads, fire protection , repairing and constructing of plumbing,water, operation and preparation of hazardous weapons, airspace vehicles, detecting and defusing nuclear,chemical and biological contaminants , harbor rescue etc.
- Must possess civil or structural engineering degree with 5 to 10 years of field experience.
- Tremendous organizational , communicational, planning, supervisory and interpersonal skills are required.
- Universal understanding and competency in computers and to be proficient with Auto CAD.
Essential Responsibilities of a Construction Engineer:
- Prepare plans,designs,analysis,calculations etc according to codes and standards in the fields of formwork,foundations of crane, concrete,steel etc.
- Preparation of cost estimates for the purpose of bidding .
- Familiar with production using concrete, aluminium, steel its placing , protection etc.
- Analyzing various engineering methods like construction using structures, aluminium, using different methods of construction.
- Ability sequence false work at economic rates, deciding on forming problems as and when the project requires.
- Work with eminent team of members and juggle tasks as mentioned by senior officials.