Content developers are those involved in the development, preparation and editing of contents online for online marketing and other front end web development activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in communication or journalism and a 2-3 year experience in web related marketing and development.
- Good knowledge on information mapping, HTML, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, macromedia flash, MS- FrontPage and other web tools such as Ad words, exact target etc. holds additional advantage to this profession.
- Excellent online communications, writing skills, good listening skills, multi-tasking skills, ability to work individually are common skills expected of a content developer.
- Should be able to think and solve critical issues creatively and help increase ROI of the business.
Responsibilities or Roles:
- Manage web traffic and analyze alterations accordingly to improve the Return on Investment.
- Project management along with front-end development advertising using Ad words and other tools, implementation and optimization.
- Validating contents for accuracy and usability using support communications and ensure adherence to goals set by the higher officials.
- To find out the right place for the placement of contents in the website to develop the business and act as a traffic manager for supplier online marketing operations.
Million Thanks for voting! Recommend this Post in Twitter
Whats your Mood after reading this Post?
- Not Related