Creative Director career requires people who have great amount of creativity and about 5 to 10 years of experience in creative advertising and good knowledge of all the tools required for creative advertising.
Must have a bachelor’s degree and ability to give big ideas that can be adopted easily as a marketing strategy.
Knowledge of graphics/page layout software’s such as Adobe Photoshop,Illustrator, Quark xpress , Dreamweaver etc.
Good knowledge of web animation software’s, clip arts, photos and images.
Excellent working knowledge on digital photography and video editing software’s.
Should also possess professional photograph skills.
Should have strong designing or copy writing skills.
Must be creative and pioneer new ideas that can be made into existence through teamwork.
Responsibilities of a Creative Director
- Prepare company designs and mock up with the team members for approval of designs.
- Must be able to translate marketing objectives into creative strategic plans and provide ideas to execute the same.
- Management of creative projects from preparing concepts till seeing it through completion.
- Direct the creative team in production of efficient designs that are productive.
- Last but not the least , the creative director is responsible for all the work created by the creative team.
- Not Related