Machine learning was introduced by Arthur Samuel in the year 1959, and there are three types of Machine learning concepts.
- Supervised Learning
- Un supervised Learning
- Reinforcement Learning
Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning are the two which is evolving in a great way, as artificial intelligence has come up everywhere starting from your Android or iPhone. A data analyst can easily transform themselves into a Machine learning engineer.
As per Payscale.com the average salary of a Machine learning engineer, is 100 thousand dollars a year. Let us go in short about the top five basic skills or qualifications required to become Machine learning engineer.
- Foremost the world uses Python for Machine learning, you need to have good amount of coding experience with Python programming.
- Experience and a strong base of Data science technologies such as Hadoop, Data Analytics, Data Virtualization, Predictive analytics, Stream analytics.
- Experience in R programming is a plus and it is one of the basic skills required for this job.
- Apart from the database knowledge or experience such as SQL or Oracle.
- You must have the expertise in any one of the statistical modelling tools such as R or MATLAB.
If you have the knowledge of MongoDB i.e. No SQL that is a plus.
There are few other skills, basically you need to have the business acumen to understand the industry and how to resolve business problems and a strong Data Analytics skills.
Wishing you all the best for searching a suitable Machine learning engineer job.
- Not Related