Graphic designers are the inevitable people in today’s digital world especially for marketing agencies who require innovative talent in the industry to meet their client specific standards. Graphic designers help in the strategic, analytical, creative and effective marketing programs for their client’s product.
- A bachelor’s degree in fine arts, graphic design or communication designing with more than 5 years of IT experience in web graphic designs and user interface enhancement.
- Good knowledge of flash, interface designing, web development and interactive media.
- Should be able to work effectively and maintain good relationship with the department that implements the application.
- Excellent coding skills and good communication skills are must.
- Responsible for high quality designing, developing, deploying, maintaining websites and web applications.
- Excellent understanding of site navigation and should be able to work under tight deadlines.
- Should work out designs that are aesthetic and functionally suitable to the customer requirements.
- Responsible from the creation and final execution of design in the interface environment and also ensure the designs, layout and interface are matching the client requirements.
- Work with the departments that use the application and other testing departments to ensure that that user needs and the usability of the application is met.
- Must mingle with other team members, customers, project managers, programmers, customers, experts throughout the project life cycle.
- Last but not the least; they should have a good understanding of the brand identity and standards of graphic design of the product to which they design.
- Not Related