Regional Sales Manager – Skills and Responsibilities
- Four year marketing degree or equivalent sales experience is required for the job.
- Exposed to Superior sales and management skills with accomplishments all through his/her career.
- Excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills.
- Most of the regional sales manager will be traveling, candidate applying for this job must travel and control the activities of sales and marketing representatives and agents.
- Established track record in effective leadership talents which includes people development.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leading the provincial or district sales manager and develop sales operation plans with the approval of the national and global sales managers.
- Should be capable of managing the region assigned to them to ensure proper sales. Responsible for achieving the client or activation targets of their specified region.
- Create awareness of products, conduct training and seminars for clients and sales team.
- Excellent presentation skills and intimate contacts with local business associations.
- Should have good networking capabilities and be willing to travel extensively through out their specified region.