This Job is for the experienced people in the field of customer support /client care who has adequate knowledge on the field of engineery to do to the technical suppport.
Job duties of Technical Support Specialist
- This is a highly paid pressure job individuals must have enough patience and proper understanding of the job and able to perform well under intense pressure.
- Individuals applying for this job must have the necessary qualification to provide support for external customer and able to answer technical questions with ease.
- Ability to interact and co-ordinate between the Helpdesk, local service and Dispatch section.
- Due to the nature of the job, working hours is not fixed you might be working in shifts you have to be ready to work flexible hours.
- Good customer management skills and work according to client/customers needs is very important to the job.
- Service visits should be maintained properly and complete information about the technical issues faced while doing that service/ solution adapted for solving it these kinds of details must be stored in an electronic format.
- Responsibility to report to the higher authority on any customer dissatisfaction complaints, or any internal incidents. Responsible to find out any safety related issues.
- Ability to train people effectively.
- Responsibility to process service documentation and report it to the immediate authority promptly on a timely basis.
- To obey company policies and complete the task.
- Ability to give a helping hand to other product engineering groups in the company and helping them in product design changes.
- Must be familiar with spare parts ordering procedures and find out any alternatives for the customer/clients requirement.